»

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

RED BUTTE GARDEN!!
We took an adventure to Red Butte a couple of weeks ago.
It was beautiful but cold! The girls loved the childrens
garden.









Paige hated the lizards the picture had to be

taken quick quick quick!!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!



The cake. Alycia and I had a lot of fun making

it after things started to work out, and after dads

came to get the kids. It is amazing what you can

accomplish when the the kids are occupied!


My sweet beautiful Lily turned 4 on Sunday! SHe has been so

excited for weeks. As a mom it makes me a little tinsy

bit sad to see my baby growing up. She means the

world to me and I am so glad that I was entrusted to be her

mom.

I love you LILY!!!





















1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Good job on the cake it turned out really nice.