Hair cut Day!!

Lily's final result. She loves getting her hair done
by Jill, by mom not a chance, but by Jill it is
fantastic!!

Paige's 1st Hair cut. She kind of gave a
funny look, because she didn't know what
was going on.


These are the moments I love, love, LoVe!!

Paige has become quite the climber she lives for
the adventure, she is quite proud of herself when
she gets on the chairs, Lily's bed, the table, heck
even the desk in our kitchen!

I love when I can look in a room and see that my girls
really do love each other and have fun together.


These moments don't happen all the time, but I am
seeing more and more of them and I love it. I hope they
become better friends with time! I love my girls so much
and am thankful that they are my children!
0 comments:
Post a Comment