Holy Pictures... here we go.
This is the wedding cake my sister and I were commissioned to do.
For the first wedding cake I think it turned out pretty good.
The next few pictures go like this. We had a big family
staycation. We started out the week with a zoo trip. Paige
hated the slide and hung on for five min. In the meantime Michael
and I were trying to coax her down and trying to ward off other
children from going down and kicking her in the head
Day 2 we went to the temple and did a session and then
we all went to Lagoon. The kids had fun as did Michael and I.
Day 3 we had breakfast and went swimming and then had a
big huge birthday party for all June birthdays.
Day 4 we took the kids to temple square and finished up the night roasting
hot dogs and marshmallows.
On the way out of the picnic area Paige started throwing up thus leading to
a Friday full of sickness and laziness.
2 sick kids
Monday, June 27, 2011
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























0 comments:
Post a Comment