»

Monday, April 4, 2011

UPDATES... My sis and I have been trying to learn how to cake decorate... so these were the cupcakes that we made for my cousins baby shower. From a distance I would say they don't look too bad. We have some ducks that keep coming around and Paige and Lily are having fun seeing them in our yard. It is funny because Paige will come tearing out of the house towards them and you see these poor ducks go into a frenzy. The ducks don't laugh but I sure do.


This is the family room update. Yes for those who

have been in my house those fantastic 70's couches are

out of there!! Michael is still working on the mantle, he

has been working extra hard because he has a bossy

wife who said that I wanted to have the family room done

before he ventures outside for yard work. Call me crazy

I really don't want an unfinished family room all summer.

I really do appreciate all of Michael's hard work, he does a

great job and makes my house look great.


3 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

YEAH, an update on the family room! I don't blame you AT ALL for wanting a family room BEFORE outside work starts!!!
Your girls are GROWING so much! I can't believe we haven't hung-out in SOOOO long!
Your rattles look AWESOME! I am so not a good cake decorator, & someday I will take classes! GOOD JOB!!!

Angie Black said...

Michelle,

Thanks for updating your blog.
I love to read what you have been up to.

Angie

Unknown said...

Looks Good!!! I'll have to come see the real thing.