»

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Here are some of our Adventures..
Lily went to the dentist for the first time. She did awesome and was my cutest patient ever, I can say that until Paige starts coming to get her teeth cleaned. I am still out of work so Dr. Brad or Uncle Brad was kind enough to let me come to his office and clean Lily's and Michael's teeth. 20 teeth and no cavities!!

Uncle Jared came home a week ago, he served well until the end! YAY Uncle Jared. When he left Lily had just barely turned 1 so there was quite a difference in her and she is finally getting used to him and will talk to him. Jared also came home to 3 new neices and nephews so this was when Jared first met my cute little Paige.

The last pictures are some cute ones of my Paige. She too had to wear the awesome camo onesie that Papa bought when Lily was born. Notice I did add a bow so that she has something that is feminine about her outfit. Michael put her in the sink to wash her off and Michael and I just laughed because she was lounging as if she were in a Jacuzzi. And then Paiges new talent is to eat her feet. How many of you out there can eat your feet?!










2 comments:

Suzie said...

What exciting times! Ugh...sorry you still can't find a job...:/ But what great news that your brother is home. That 2 years FLEW by! And the picture of Paige in the sink is to die for I just love it! :)

Heidi Brown said...

I love the "jaccuzi" picture of Paige. She's gotten so big!