»

Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats New at the Reading's?
Well the first picture will tell you all how happy I am! Yep after 2 years my hubby is done working graves!! I am ecstatic, I have been hoping for that for a looonnnnggg time. He started a new job at the MRI research clinic at the U of U. The next picture made me laugh because of the similar faces, Lily was trying to make that face (she is always closing her eyes for pics now) Paige's was a fluke. The girls love each other. Lily and Michael are the two people that can get Paigey to really laugh.
The last pic is just a cute one of Paigey! She is getting so big. SHe loves to grab everything, rolls everywhere, she is getting closer to crawling, sometimes she will jabber, and she is happy happy if she is being held...if she's not being held we hear about it!


1 comments:

Suzie said...

That's SO exciting Michelle! For real...it's going to be so nice for you! :)