FLOWER GIRL!!
Lily got to be a flower girl at my cousins wedding the other night. She looked beautiful. The reception was at La Jardine (i'm sure most of you have been there) but it was such a fun place to take pictures. It is a big greenhouse that winds around amongst all the beautiful flowers and plants. She looked really cute.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my gosh...She is so big and so adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. :)
She did look adorable!!! But what else would you expect?? She always does!! Cracks me up how she teases! She can keep a straight face and give you heck...
What a cutie! Love that girl! I even got to hold Paige for a while, she usually doesn't like me! It was FUN!!! Anytime you need a break from holding her, I'm your girl!!!
What a cutie. It looks like the little girls had a fun time being flower girls. So darling.
Post a Comment