Happy Birthday LIL!!
My baby is officially 3!! She had so much fun on her birthday and Michael and I had so much fun surprising her. She has been saying for a long time that she wanted a bike, so of course that was what Michael was excited about. She also has been saying she wants a kitty for every holiday and since I am not quite ready for the real thing we took her to do the next best thing, Build A Bear... and there Kady Cat was born. In my eyes that is the perfect pet, no mess, no clawing, no fur! Alycia and I bought a cake decorating kit and had a fantastic time making a kitty cake. I love Lily so much and I am so grateful for my sweet baby girl.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!!
Post a Comment