Family Trip to Yellowstone
...just a fair warning that there are a lot of pics
on here...
Lily loved running down the boardwalk...
she must obviously love to put her mom
on edge too... WATCH OUT for Hot Pots...
The wolves at Grizzly Wolf Discovery Center....
the caged ones were the best we could find.
The Bear... a caged one. Maybe that is okay because
I had stipulations on where I wanted to see a bear. I didn't
want to see one at camp or hiking on the trails... I really
wanted to see one in any other circumstance...
ourselves...
was her mode of transportation. Michael told me that
he was training to be an ox... I say good because we need
someone to take us to Missouri if the need arises...
"ooohhhh look at the baby elk"
The Bison... we saw many, I mean, many many bison.
following them around EVERYWHERE they went....
Whats wrong with you dad?
Yellowstone and can't wait to go back again...




0 comments:
Post a Comment