»

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FINALLY....Summer is here


Lily is learning the art of drinking from a hose...
by the looks of her dress you can see she needs practice.

We finally were able to break out her new swimming pool.
All she would do was walk in it, that is unless she fell in it.
Then she would stand up and say.. " COLD, Cold, cold."
Daddy even joined in on the fun. Then she learned the art
of drying off by laying on the hot concrete... Smart girl.





F.Y.I. I am just over 3 months pregnant. Our baby
is due Dec. 31st @11:59PM... Come on New Years baby
win me some free diapers...



2 comments:

Kelli Bland said...

Congratualtions!! That is so exciting that you are going to have another baby. Avery was Dec. 29th just two days away from New Years Baby.

Marcie said...

Congratulations!!! I've been waiting to hear this news from you!
I can't believe all the fun you guys have been having with Yellowstone and swimming. Our Lil's have the SAME swimsuit. We have good taste.
Your house looks great! Aren't you so grateful for a fenced yard?
Congrats again!