»

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lily Has Something to Say..... (you may need to pause the music to hear this one though.)

11 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations!!! Two is so much fun (and pretty hard, I won't lie :) Good Luck.

Also, I'm sitting here with my jaw dropped looking at the pic of your gorgeous kitchen! Yes, I'm a bit jealous! You have a lot of exciting stuff going on right now!

Kristen said...

Yea for another baby! And yea for two kids! I'm still trying to figure out how to handle two and keep my sanity but the new little guy really is a lot of fun. Your house is beautiful too! I guess the decorating comes...I've been in my place for five years now and I still have work to do. ;)

Lizzy said...

Oh, congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you're feeling good!

I love the house pictures too. I'm so jealous! It's gorgeous. Congrats for both!

Lisa said...

WOO HOO!!! That is the cutest way ever to announce! Lily is just so stinkin cute! She is going to love being a big sister! Congrats!

Amber Madsen said...

Congrats!!! Lily is so cute saying pregnant!!! 2 is tons of fun especially if it's a baby sister like Lily says it is!! Your house is DARLING, I ENVY the kithcen it's GORGEOUS!!! We need to come see it in person though!!!!

DeVries Family said...

Awwww.....she is so dang cute!!

We couldn't be happier for Lilly...
she'll make such a great big sis!!!
SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Suzie said...

Yay! Congratulations! You better have a girl or you wont have a happy 2 year old :) just kidding! I couldn't be happier for you that is so awesome!!!

The Wards said...

1. BEAUTIFUL house! I love everything about it and can't wait to see it in person!!

2. Congratulations!!!!! Your darling little family is only going to get cuter as time goes on - who would have thought that was possible??? I love ya and hope your feeling great!

{Mo} said...

YIPPIE! How fun is that :) I'm way excited for you guys! ♥ Monica

PS~ Lovin the house!

{Mo} said...

Hey, guess what? I know your friend Kristen.... How weird is that? I met her through one of my friends, and then noticed you on her blog. Crazy small world!

Moody Family said...

Another baby!!! Wahoo!!! Congrats! When are you due? Your new house looks great. Hope all is well.