»

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who has tagged you: Liz
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment

1-My husband and I knew each other in high school. After I graduated I didn't see Michael again for 4 years. He showed up one week to the same singles ward and dear Liz told me that it was Michael Reading. I told her no way, but she insisted and went up to him to say hi. So interesting fact number one is that I didn't recognize my husband even though he was one of my friends in high school.
2-When I was in college trying to decide my career I was originally going into nursing, but I changed my mind when I thought about giving shots and practicing IV's on each other. I decided to go into dental hygiene thinking there would be no shot learning. To my dismay when I finally got into the program after a 2 1/2 year wait I learned that at the beginning of the second year I would be learning to give shots on my fellow classmates and that I would be getting shots in return from those same classmates. Fact #2 sometimes I tend to be a little ditsy.
3-I loved to watch the "What Not To Wear" show. I thought that it was so fun to see the transformations, but as a result I now think everytime I get ready for the day what would Stacey and Clinton say about my outfit today. But then in my head I always come up with a reason for the outfit I picked out that day.
4-I am generally not a very picky eater, but there are a few things that I absolutely refuse to eat. I really do not like peas in any way, shape, or form. And cantalope is the most disgusting thing to me in the world. As a kid I had no choice on whether or not I ate my peas, I would just hurry and snarf them down. And cantalope I have tried several times after people would rant and rave about them telling me that I just needed to give it one more try. Seriously I do not like peas or cantalope
5-I am a very paranoid person. After I became a mom I decided that I was pretty bad. The thought of my child being hurt in any way freaks me out. Seriously Lily your curfew is 8:00 until you are 18 and then maybe we will talk about changing it to 9:00.
6-I hang dry all my clothes, I mean everything except my socks and underwear. Yes I hang dry my pajamas. That is what happens when you are tall and have a fear of wearing floods.
7-Michaels turn. Michael is what I like to classify as a "Happy Stubborn" that means he is very stubborn but everything he does is with a smile and without an arguement. I am afraid my child got the same trait. She is very persistent but in a happy way. So needless there is a lot of smiling at our house.
I tag...Marcie, Kristilynn, and MaryAnn

4 comments:

DeVries Family said...

Fun! I've never been tagged! That was fun to read all of that about you! Most of it, I knew, but still funny to hear you say it....

The Wards said...

Oh great, I'm horrible at tags. Well, this one sounds fun and I LOVED everything you wrote!!!! For the record: I LOVE peas and cantelope - two of my favorites!!!

Love ya!!!

Lizzy said...

Very interesting stuff. I totally remember the old single wards days (and the ZCMI days!), but I don't recall that particular day. But I'm sure you have me to thank for your getting together. Right? RIGHT? Oh just kidding.

I love WNTW, too. I tell my husband at least once a month that I will be in no way offended if he decides to turn me in. I want that $5,000 and someone to tell me the truth about what is flattering and what is not.

Marcie said...

Okay, your 'flood fears' had me on the floor! What are you goig to do when floods are the style? I give it 2 years.
I'll fill mine out next week. I can't think...I"m on burn-out mode. Check my blog and you will see why.