»

Wednesday, September 24, 2008






The Aquarium... Last week I took Friday off and we took Lily to the Aquarium in Sandy. She absolutely loved it. She was a little hesitant about touching the sting rays so she didn't do it of course. But it was nice for Michael, Lily, and I to just have the whole day to spend together. As time goes by we are finding that those moments don't happen nearly as much as we would like. So we do try to take advantage of those times.

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

How fun! I love the first picture. Lily looks so much like you.

The Wards said...

That place is really fun and pretty inexpensive. I LOVE it when Jake, Thayne, and I can spend time together during the day. I crave those times. Lily is spoiled with love from her mommy and daddy - SWEET!!!!!!

Moody Family said...

Michelle....How stinkin cute is Lily! OMG. I just love the last picture it's hilarious.

Marcie said...

Okay, where in the world does her blonde come from? Her chunky little cheeks are to die for. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen her.
We will need to try the aquarium. I hit the zoo last week and it was a HUGE hit! I'll post pics this weekend.

Kerry said...

What a cute post Michelle!

DeVries Family said...

I must have messed up the comment I posted on this one...it didn't work!
Uncle Brian is very jealous that Wooley didn't invite him to the Aquarium. It is one of his very favorite places to visit!!!
(Just in case you didn't know that already!)
I love the family photo! You guys always look so good!
Jake was VEry hesitant to touch the stingrays for a while, but now it is one of his favorite parts, so there's hope for Wooley!!!
Is LaGoon still on for the 25th?