FALL... I think it is coming. I have started to put Lily in her fall attire, and on days like today it is very rare to feel the warm sun. Lily decided to welcome in the new season by taking a big fall. She tripped and fell into a ceramic flower pot. I am starting to feel like it will be a miracle if we all survive the toddler years in one piece. Lily is very much into acting like the monkeys and climbing everything she can, oh I hope she lives through this time of life. I swear yesterday as we were in the store I was getting some looks of "how could you be so mean?" Michael told me that it was all in my head. Michael also claims that Lily looks like a Klingon, a cute one though.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Michael decided this morning to start out the fall season with a minor fender bender, and when I say minor I mean there was no bending involved. Michael was barely moving when he hit them and just a few scratches were put on the other mans vehicle. The other car still thought it was quite serious and decided they needed to call "on star" who in turn alerted the police of the accident. SO despite the smallness of the accident Michael still made off with a citation, Lucky guy.
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Dang it!!!! Citation - are you kidding...
Poor Lily. Kids are so brave and strong and it's almost harder on the parents when they get hurt. Even with the scrapes, she is sweet!!!
I LOVE the season changes (every one of them) and I am really enjoying the rain. I hope your "fall" continues to get better - no more falls or police. Can't wait to find out what you all dress up as..!!!!! Love ya!!
Ouch Lily! No, I can't see the scratches...
I swear kids are so resilient. Bumps and bruises don't keep them down for long, do they. Which is great because they certainly have more than their share of falls. I'm glad Lily is being so brave!
And I can barely see the scratch. I can't believe they called out the cops for that. Seems like a waste of everyone's time.
I'm back for another comment. This one is totally unrelated to your post.
I tagged you on my blog. Sucker!
Holy Cow! Michelle that honestly sucks so bad... She still is one of the cutest things i've ever seen! (People are dumb about car accidents!) Onstar really?!
What scratch? Looks like a reflection to me...sad Wooley! She is a cute clingon! I have had MANY dirty looks in the store for being a much meaner mom than you could EVER be...remember the metal bat in the face incident? Poor Jake looked beat for weeks!
Poor Lil. I was listening to talk radio a few weeks ago and one guy said something like, "It is every child's goal to kill themselves".
I think he has a toddler. It's true. How do they survive the falls, the nasty things they find to eat off the ground and stubborness of walking barefoot in the most cruel terrain?
As for Michael....I feel for ya!
Post a Comment