»

Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Bubbles! We love them. It is such a fun, cheap toy, and it is definitely hours of endless entertainment. And we have definitely spent hours blowing bubbles.

4 comments:

{Mo} said...

Michelle~ Lily is DARLING! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Crazy?

DeVries Family said...

SSSOOOOOOO CCUTE! Allie got a kick out of seeing what a big girl Wooley is! She wants to watch it over and over! We like bubbles too!!!

The Wards said...

She has such a cute little voice (and some great facial expressions to go with it!!!!). She is getting so big, so fast - tell her to slow down! I'm so glad we can record memories on video - I can watch them constantly and never get sick of it because they're such happy times:) Did I ever tell you that you are a sweet mom???? YOU ARE!!!!!

Marcie said...

I can't believe that you have a blondie. Where in the world did that come from????
She is adorable! Aren't bubbles the greatest invention ever?