Lily's Week...Lily got all geared up for winter this week. She could hardly move and had a struggle standing back up, but she sure looked cute in her winter apparel.
Lily loves to attack when you are the most vulnerable. And then she acts surprised when you question her motives.
We have been dog sitting this week and she loves to help feed the dog. She just sits there and pets him as he eats his meals. Maybe she feels that she is safer then because he is quite focused on his meal. Lily loves puppies, it is really a shame that her mom and dad have no desire for a dog, mean mom and dad.




5 comments:
I have almost that exact same photo of Ben in his snow gear from last year (only it was gray). I love it. He couldn't move either! That didn't stop me from throwing him out in a pile of snow. Maybe this year he'll like it. We should take the kiddies sledding together!
I seriously don't think she can get any cuter than that!!! LOVE the snow gear, but just where are you planning on taking her, Arctic???? That dog is huge!!! How fun!!!! I guess he isn't threatened by Lily (she is pretty small compared to him), because Dwight hates it when Thayne tries to pet him (and bug him) when he eats!!!
Guys...hey guys...wait for me!!!
She looks like that kid in A Christmas Story. Her defense mechanism can be falling on the ground and playing dead, just incase Scott Vargas (he has yellow eyes) tries to kick her butt!
Jake likes the pictures of MacGyver. He keeps asking us to get him a puppy just like him!!!!
Oh the adventures of Mill Lil...
Well it would help if I could spell. I meant to say Miss Lil, of course!
Post a Comment