Today Michael and I have been married for 1461 days, and I just want to wish him a Happy Anniversary and tell him that these have been the best 35,064 hours of my life. I know that we have learned alot about each other in these 2,103,840 minutes. I love you so much and hope to learn so much more about you. I know that sometimes those 126,230,400 seconds may seem like an eternity to you but I do hope for many more. You are my best friend and I love you and I hope to keep adding time. I LOVE YOU
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy anniversary today (It's August 4th right?) We'll see you at 11 for Jake's tooth...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Michael in a couple of days! We love all 3 of you so much and hope you are doing good!
Happy Anniversary!!! You are a fun and beautiful wife and I can only imagine he feels so lucky he snatched you!! Have a special day!!
Post a Comment