»

Tuesday, August 12, 2008






We decided we had better get some pictures of our great tax return purchase. With our left over money, after we paid off our credit card, we got these cute cruiser bikes. For the most part Lily loves to go for bike rides. On rare occasions we have got some complaints, but we always keep the "Ginkie" handy for such occurances. Who knows with the price of gas this may become our new mode of transportation, so watch for us driving down the road.

2 comments:

The Wards said...

I LOVE them!!! Makes me wish I would have used our leftover tax money for the same thing...oh well. That really looks fun and I'm sure Lily just LOVES it!!!

Lisa said...

Hey Michelle! I was leaving a comment on Mary Ann's blog and saw yours! YEA!

Those are the coolest bikes ever! Yours especially...pink even, and a basket too? SWEET! I love it! I need to get me one of those to cruise around Meadow on!