This is what happens when Michael leaves me to get Lily ready for church. Poor Michael has been working and going to school for 14 hours a day this last week. We really appreciate all the hard work that he does for our family. We love him.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Michelle! I found you through the reunion website. Lily is a doll! She's so big - didn't you just have her? :) Now if we can only talk Kristilynn into starting a blog so I can keep up with her two little munchkins. Glad to see you and your family happy and well!
Cute! When I was really little my mom was in a bowling league and I'd have to go to the room with all the little kids (like day care at the bowling ally). There was a wild little boy with painted nails. Don't worry I'll wait until I have girls... You both have cute feet, but nothing beats little feet!
Oh, I love big fat, squishy baby feet! Yours are cute too!
Post a Comment