Michelle
My life stays pretty crazy between being a wife, mom, and dental hygienist. I work 3 days a week cleaning lots of teeth, the rest of the time I am chasing Lily (a lot), keeping up our house, and trying to fit in hobbies. This last week I was able to make a bean bag chair, a 3 hour job turned into a 3 day task, it was fun though. We are loving life and enjoying watching Lily learn and grow. I have bitter sweet feelings as I watch her. I love watching her learn new things and seeing her little brain churning, and yet I feel sad as she is growing so fast and I see all the many changes she is making. Michael and I never knew we could love a little baby so much. We love being MaMa and DaDa.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are so beautiful and such a terrific mom and wife! I miss you!
Sounds like Michelle to me!
Post a Comment