»

Wednesday, April 16, 2008


TaDa!! The finished bean bag chair, with a cute sleeping baby. What a comfy spot for an afternoon nap at Papa's house. Projects sure take a lot longer these days, maybe that is why it feels like a greater accomplishment, heck a lot of things that I used to do seem to feel like great accomplishments these days (dishes, laundry, shopping). You just can't look to closely and see my flaws. My sister-in-law was a great help. My sleeping beauty.

5 comments:

val said...

Hi Michelle! So fun to see you blog and your darling little Lily.
Looks like life is treating you well.
We’re planning our 10 year high school reunion and we want you to know about it! We’ve set up a website wjhs98.myevent.com that gives you all the details and info you need and even allows you to buy tickets online. Please take a minute to register your info.

Please pass this information along to fellow classmates you keep in touch with. We’re looking forward to catching up with old friends and reconnecting with those we’ve lost contact with.

Hope all is well with you!
valerie

The Wards said...

Wow, I am so impressed with the bean bag chair! You are so talented. I'm always amazed at your homemaking skills. I need to take some lessons from you. I want to get together soon. Yeah, I LOVE the blog!

Suzie said...

she looks so beautiful! i just love lilly!!

DeVries Family said...

Hey Mitch! Your blog is sooo cute, but with Woolley in the pictures, it would have to be...she is so pretty!
I love you guys! We don't see you enough! This is nice to see what you guys are up to!!! My kids were so excited to see your family on our computer! Hope everything is great!!

Kerry said...

Good job on the bean bag chair. That looks very hard. Turned out great and Lilly is sooooooooo cute!!!