Blessing Day!! Paige was so beautiful and the day was really nice!!!
Lily just loves her sister!!
Michael took off his suit and we were unable to get a family picture, he told me we could do it next week when he gets ready for church again...
Monday, March 8, 2010
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Awww, Paige looks BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad you had a great day, sorry we couldn't make it!
Congratulations! I'm sorry we couldn't make it, Jess was out of town and it's my month for sharing time. She's beautiful! What a gorgeous dress, where'd you get find it? I love it!
Your 2 girls are so sweet and beautiful!! Don't you just love guys and their take on life!!! Sorry again that we couldn't make it!
You are a beautiful mom and have two beautiful daughters! I miss you and am sorry we haven't talked lately!!! Love ya!
Paige looks so cute in her dress. We got the announcement too, thanks for sending it, your girls are such little cuties. - Carma
Michelle,
I am throwing Jess a surprise party for his 30th bday. I'll send invites out probably next week with more info but for now check and mark your calendar for April ninth. We'd love to see you there if you can make it
Probably adults only (and nursing babies are welcome)
Post a Comment