»

Thursday, February 25, 2010


Someones got Attitude!!


Lily's new classic saying: "I want what I want and thats what I want!!"

Another Lily saying: "Pinks my color!"

Conversation with dad: "I'm just 2 dad, REMEMBER!!"

Conversation with mom today...
lily: "but why?"
mom: "because I'm the mom!"
lily: " No, I'm the mom and you're the dog!! We're just playing house mom.."

4 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

You gotta LOVE little girls and their Sass!!!
We are blessing the same sunday you are blessing Amelia, so we won't be able to make it.
We need to plan another to hang-out and catch-up!!

Unknown said...

gotta love 2 year olds. . . .

DeVries Family said...

I love that little turkey! She has the BEST sense of humor! I think you are a very lucky mommy to have such a funny, sweet, smart, little cutie for as your first born! I love having conversations with her, she must keep you both laughing constantly!
I know she has her moments, but seriously...how could that face annoy anyone?

Geoff and Jill said...

Ok, I just laughed so hard I cried. There are literally tears. Love Lil!