We went into the hospital at about noon on Sunday, December 20th and had a new baby by 9:15 that night. Mother and baby are doing great! Paige was 8lbs. 1 oz. and 20 inches long. She has a great set of lungs and looks a lot like her big sister. We are very proud parents!
Here's some pictures.








6 comments:
Hip Hip HOORAY!! I bet you are so excited to have a little baby just in time for CHRISTMAS!!! I am so excited that you don't have to be PREGNANT for CHRISTMAS!!! YAHOO!! CONGRATS, she is DARLING!
AWWW!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!
We love you and are SO excited to meet Paige!!! SO GLAD that her delivery was better than the first time! Enjoy your time with a newborn...soon she'll be 11 and in 5th grade and you'll wonder where time went!!! We are dying to see her...
Call us if you need ANYTHING!!!
Congrats you cute family. We have all been talking about you and wish you well. She is adorable!!
Oh Michelle, she is priceless. What a cute name too! Don't worry, I won't take it. Even though, Saige is a cute name (kidding).
We've got to do lunch or something one of these days. I miss you!
OH MY she is so darling!!!! Congrats! She looks just like Lily!!! How sweet!!!!!!!!
She is beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS....we can't wait to meet her in person!
Post a Comment