»

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!
We FINALLY got around to finishing up the Christmas decorations.
Lily put up the star and I thought she did an excellent job!!


Lily is loving the whole Christmas Season

I have been telling her all month that she needed to
sit on Santa's lap and tell him what she would like
for Christmas. She was alright with it until she saw him
coming. The minute she saw him she looked like she was going
to cry. This is her waiting in line to go and sit on his lap.
(I had my doubts about whether or not she would go through with it)
AND........
she did it (Without TEARS)!!!





2 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

YEAH for Lily!! Isn't it funny how they are so scared of him at times! This is the first year we haven't had ANY tears!!
I am so excited for you to have your baby!! I totally know how you feel!! Good Luck with EVERYTHING!

DeVries Family said...

I love how excited she gets for things! Her anticipation is so sweet!