I don't know if I dare say this because I am afraid that if I do things will come back to bite me. But here we go.... Lily is officially potty trained!?!?! Now watch in 10 minutes I am going to have an accident on my hands to deal with. We had a few accidents to deal with the first couple of days and one fun one that was right in front of the toilet (hey she tried she took off her pj's and panties). But she has done really well and is staying dry all night and during naps. It is definitely a good thing even though we do make at least a million trips to the potty a day and every new toilet that can be found Lily is definitely interested in finding them. So heres to you LILY what a big girl you are, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YAY HOW EXCITING!!! :) She is such a cutie! I need to see her soon (and of course you LOL) I will call you this week to set something up! :)
Somehow, we always end of vacationing in St. George in the middle of the summer too!!! Oh well, yes, you're right - it is totally fun anyway!!! Cute pictures!! The pool looks SOOO refreshing, and Lily's little legs look so cute!!
Congrats with potty training - what a big girl you have!!!! Still can't wait to see your house!
Jealous. That is all I can say.
Post a Comment