Happy Halloween. Lily was pretty hesitant about the whole dressing up thing, but she loved the candy and being with all of her cousins. By the end of the night she was so tired that she plopped down on grandmas floor and fell asleep, but if you do look in her hand you will notice that she wasn't about ready to give up her Starburst.
Mitch...I just love you guys!!! You are such a fun family! ALL OF YOU!! Michael is such a great guy! Wooley is so DANG CUTE!!! We get a kick out of her...she is growing too fast! You are a fantastic mom! I am always so amazed at your patience with her toddlerness....you just roll with it all...you are the BEST!! Thanks for the b-day party!!! I am soooo excited to go out on a date with Brian!! It has been SO long since we've seen a real movie (without kids)!! I am really looking forward to the holidays!!!
We are currently living in South Jordan, UT. Michael is working as an MRI research technologist for the U of U and Michelle is working as a mom and a dental hygienist one day a week. Lily is working on her attitude, and Paige is just trying to survive her extra helpful sister.
6 comments:
I thought Lily looked adorable. What a cute Little Red Riding Hood!
Those are great costumes Michelle - clever!
So cute. I love the grandma outfit. And of course, little red riding hood, too.
You are such a fun mom!! I LOVE the little red riding hood theme!! I wouldn't let go of the starburst either, sometimes you never get those back!!!
Now Thankgiving!!!!!
Mitch...I just love you guys!!! You are such a fun family! ALL OF YOU!! Michael is such a great guy! Wooley is so DANG CUTE!!! We get a kick out of her...she is growing too fast! You are a fantastic mom! I am always so amazed at your patience with her toddlerness....you just roll with it all...you are the BEST!! Thanks for the b-day party!!! I am soooo excited to go out on a date with Brian!! It has been SO long since we've seen a real movie (without kids)!!
I am really looking forward to the holidays!!!
What a fun Halloween idea. Michael is such a sport for dressing up. Wa cute. You make an awesome grandma-ha!
Post a Comment