»

Tuesday, October 28, 2008







I have a new recipe for you. After you see the pictures, you let me know if this is something you to would like to make. Michael needs to make a Halloween Jello for his family every year, this my friends is this years. He is already planning for next year, so family beware. Ummm appetizing.

4 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

That looks amazing and halloweenie!! I really do want the recipe, that would be such a fun thing to make!

Unknown said...

That does look pretty cool!!! I'm impressed. I didn't know you had a hidden talent of brain making... :) What are the brains made out of?

The Wards said...

Oh yuck!!! Okay, it probably tastes really good, but I just don't know if I could really eat that!!! I do want the recipe because it would be really fun to make (impressive to hubby and kids, right???). What are other Halloween jello's he's made in the past??? Hope Halloween was a good one!

Moody Family said...

that seriously looks sick!! omg gross. I don't know if I want to know how to make it. ewww