MOTHERS DAY!!
I am so honored to be a mom. I am especially honored to be Lily's mom. What a priveledge to be blessed with one of God's special children. I look at her in amazement. I watch her sleep and think she is an angel. I love to watch her as she busily goes on her way. Her laughter is music to my ears, along with her constant jabbering. I love being her "Mimi". She is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to Michael and I.
I also want to pay tribute to my mom. What a lady. I try to pattern my life after hers. She was such an example to me. I miss her with all of my heart. I always find myself asking what my mom would do in different situations. If I turn out to be half the mom my mom was Lil will be in great shape. I love you mom and appreciate you and your life.




3 comments:
I think your Mom is proud! What a sweet way to put your feelings about motherhood into words! Lily and Michael are equally blessed to have you! I'm pretty sure they know it... We love you guys and think that Wooley's baby gut is fantastic! Happy Mother's Day Mitch! Thanks for your gentleness, sincerity, and thoughtfulness...it is more appreciated than you will ever know! Lyc has the same loving abilities and I grateful that my children have you 2 as Aunts!!!
Okay....I'll end my novel! Love ya! thanks
That was beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
What a cute little angel baby!
Post a Comment