Hey guys! I am so happy that we have your blog and that we are all part of the wonderful blogging world. It is so great to see you guys and Lily. She is so so adorable, I bet you have so much fun with her. You guys are cute parents. Keep in touch!
We are currently living in South Jordan, UT. Michael is working as an MRI research technologist for the U of U and Michelle is working as a mom and a dental hygienist one day a week. Lily is working on her attitude, and Paige is just trying to survive her extra helpful sister.
4 comments:
I've got to see her in person. She is SO CUTE!! What a huge smile. I love it in front on the flowers. Cool, about the bikes, that will be awesome!
Mitch, her face makes me smile! I wish we saw her more! I love being able to see you guys through the blog!
You have a BLOG!!! Finally!! She is so stickin' cute! I can't believe how big she is. How time flies
Hey guys! I am so happy that we have your blog and that we are all part of the wonderful blogging world. It is so great to see you guys and Lily. She is so so adorable, I bet you have so much fun with her. You guys are cute parents. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment