»

Friday, August 5, 2011

OH Paige how I love you!!
this is a scene that we see quite often with Paige.
she loves climbing in the bathroom sink and turning on the
water and putting her feet in it. Anytime it is quiet
you automatically check the girls bathroom.



Paige is normally my good clean eater but the other day


we were eating burritos and she had it everywhere. She


got 2 baths that day!



Every sunday morning I make muffins for the girls so


that way if we are not ready for church and don't get


breakfast done I can throw it in a bag and take it to church.


Anyways I came down this last sunday and found my muffins


looking like so. Not the first time it has happened Paige is


known for grabbing cookies off of the counter, silly Paige!



Swimming and popsicles! We love Summer!



This girl has a lot of personality and is going to give Michael


and I some fun challenges!!














0 comments: