Happy Anniversary Michael!!! We have now officially made it 6 years! What a great, crazy, wonderful, eventful, fantastic 6 years it has been. I have loved sharing them with you and I am excited to see what the next 6 years will bring. I love you and think you are the best husband EVER!!!




Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I totally remember your wedding, luncheon, and reception. I can't believe how fast time flies!!
It's been way too long since our last get together. Maybe when our yard isn't in ruins we'll have everyone over again.
Happy Anniversary!!!!! :)
Happy (late) anniversary! Hope you had a great day! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes? Next month Derrick and I will celebrate 15 years?!?! How did that happen.... you were just a little tyke when we got married! It seems like it was just yesterday, and yet it seems like we've been together forever?
Post a Comment