»

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A few random pics...
The first few are from when we took the girls to Copperton park for there cousins bday party. Paige is doing really well at sitting up and is starting to scoot everywhere, she is so close to crawling. Paige and Lil had a fantastic time playing on the playground. Michael thinks Paiges pouty faces are so funny so he had Lil make a loud noise to get her to cry. He thinks its funny, Do I? Ummm NO!!
Lil started dancing again and she loves going there to have Karesa and Chauntel teach her how to dance.
And the last pics are my Good "Morning Glory" I love looking out my window at them every morning, thanks Michael for planting them!!!








1 comments:

Christine said...

I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you guys forever, so I had to check out your blog to see what you've been up to. Maybe we'll see you in person sometime soon! :)