»

Friday, April 2, 2010

They start out so sweet and innocent and then...

you scar them for life...

Yep, My cute, innocent, sweet 2 year old is pumping... Ahhhh what have I done?!?

3 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

I know the feelin'!! It's funny how my girl has picked up on it again, but not Zach. Weird, but I don't think he really cares to mimick me in that way at least ... I will count my blessing on that one!

Jill said...

haha, too funny!

Will you email me your email (don't comment on my blog cause Jess reads it) so I can send you an invite (via email) to Jess's surprise 30th bday party? It's been forever since we've seen you so if you can make it we'd sure love it! If not, we understand and won't hate you (after awhile anyways! ;)

jillelies@comcast.net

Thanks!!!!

Suzie said...

hahaha Michelle! That picture is so funny...:) I loved this post, it just made me smile!