A Cake! Why the picture of the cake....
We had Michaels family over last night to celebrate
his birthday and to also make the big announcement.
The color of the cake will tell you if the baby is a
Boy or Girl...
and as you can see we are going to be having
another beautiful little face to look at.
We are really excited and can hardly wait for
Dec. The ultrasound went well and everything
was measuring and looking great with the baby.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!
CONGRATS!!! It was so good seeing you and your family at the store! For sure we didn't have enough time to catch up but will definetly get together VERY soon!!! 2 little girls! YAY!!!
Horray for dance classes and makeup! I can't wait to see how much she looks like Lily.
I need to know, what names are you thinking of this time? What if we end up with the same name again? Not that I'm expecting, but I already have me 2-3 names to choose from. HA!
Post a Comment