»

Friday, May 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!


Of course Daddy needs to try out the new toys too.


Cruisin down the sidewalk on her new "bike"


All summer birthdays need one of these. I got one every year growing up.


My great big 2year old.


and we still had fun even amongst the mess of moving.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL, I LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

So fun! They seem so big at two. Happy Birthday, Lily!!

Kerry said...

Happy Birthy Lily! Wow, that went by fast...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!! Where's the picture of the Cookie Monster Cake?

Amber Madsen said...

I can't believe she is 2! Crazy how fast they grow, we really need to hang out sometime soon with all the kids. I bet you are loving your new house even if you are still unpacking!

Marcie said...

Happy Birthday Little Miss. What a fun bike.

The Wards said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!! That bike is awesome (for daddy and kiddo)!!! Looks like you pulled off another special day, perfectly!