Lily is getting really excited for the move to our new house.... When you ask Lil what happens when we get our new house she will tell you "my own room"... then you ask her what color her new room is going to be and the answer is either.. "pink or brown"
Lily was excited for packing, me not so much. I will probably find lots of fun surprises when we start unpacking, but hey that will give me something to look forward to, finding hidden treasures.
Like I said HIDDEN TREASURES!!!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Getting Ready for the BIG Move!!!
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi Michelle, Wow, you bought a house? Congrats to all of you!
How exciting to be getting a new house! The moving part of that is not so much fun-but the house is. We moved three times within six months last year, so I feel your pain. Not fun! Take lots of picture of the new place!
(BTW, the new baby is due Sep 17th.)
How EXCITING to be able to move into your own place! I bet you guys are STOKED to have you OWN room too!!! Okay, I really can't get over how stinkin' similar our little girls are. . . Emma always says her favorite color is pink or brown and I can never figure out why she says BROWN!!! I'm not kidding, they do so many similar things maybe they were meant to be twins!!!
Wahoo!!! Where are you guys moving to? I can't believe that Lily is that big. Wow how time flies
Obviously you haven't posted enough info. Everyone is wondering where you are headed. Where are you going? Did you buy a house? Congrats on the move, it will be nice when you are settled in.
so you bought a house and didn't tell me?! I'm a bit hurt... is there anything else you are not sharing??!
Post a Comment