»

Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER????

Who am I to cramp her style....I guess Halloween is the new Easter!!

Lily with all of her cute cousins...it is so fun to see all the kids dressed so cute for Easter.


She found all of her Easter eggs so well and her face lit up when she would spy one of the eggs. Her face really lit up when she saw that the eggs had candy in them

She realized that the Easter Bunny brings lots of fun things.

A family Easter picture.

The pictures we finally got of Lil. Keep scrolling down and you will see how painful the picture process was, that is it was painful for Michael.

The last of the cute pictures....keep scrolling

Lily look at the camera...

Lily put the candy bar away.

My's Chocwhat!!

Lily say CHEESE!!!

Fine no more pictures. This is a two year old on a sugar high! I hope everyone else had a Happy Easter full of sugar too.











5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still cracking up about Lily's Halloween shirt. What a funny little girl.

Suzie said...

CUTE!!! I miss you!!! Lily is so pretty!!!!

{Mo} said...

MMMMM, Chocwhat! I'm with Lily! What a darling girl you have!

The Wards said...

CUTE!!! What a fun Easter day!!!! Darling family!! Love ya!

Marcie said...

Ha Ha Ha! I can't stop laughing. She is too funny.