»

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY....

Every year we try to be festive and do something for St. Patricks Day
One year we made corned beef and cabbage and we thought it stunk
really bad all day... so since that day we have opt'ed to make a green
meal.

Green Potatoe Cheese Soup. Looks delightful huh

Every year I just put food coloring in the water, it throws
Michael off everytime.

The Bread Bowls were dyed green too... its just hard to see with
all of the surrounding green.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Michelle, this is so fun! Your table looks so festive, what a cute Mom.

The Wards said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Lily and Michael!!!!

Way to make St. Paddy's day special, but I have to disagree, corned beef and cabbage is the BEST, and a family favorite at least once a year!!! I think you should give it another try!! :) Also, your green water is a mean trick, I totally would have thought kool-aid!!!

Seriously however, you dinner looks DeLiCiOuS and very festive! What a creative and fun mother you are!!!

Topher and Carma said...

I love your green grub, you are so creative Michelle. THe water throws me off too, it looks so festive. Lily is so cute! We hope you guys are doing great.
-Carma