»

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Busy Life of a 2 year old (well almost 2)


COLOR mommy COLOR!!


Read Book... One More... Again


Today she was telling me that the duck needed to do the puzzle.
Hey I know its a FurReal pet but come on how am I supposed to
get the duck to do the puzzle?


Lily always has to be decked out in her sunday best. She is
quite stylish.
I've decided life is quite nice when you are 2!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Man, I wish I could be 2 again and be that stinkin cute! She is just adorable! Crazy how cute they can be one minute and then turn into little monsters isn't it! Well, she probably hasn't hit that stage yet, but just BEWARE :)

The Wards said...

What a hard little worker you have!! :) She likes having fun, what can she say??? She is so cute in her beads, reading books, showing us some diaper, or anything - she's just CUTE!!!!

I love the family picture taken at the open house!!

DeVries Family said...

She is CUTE!!! Your pictures totally say it ALL!!! It is chaos to have 2 year old, but man it's funny!!!!

Amber Madsen said...

Yeah, I agree, life is quite nice when you are 2!