a TYPICAL DAY with LILY
Where's Lily?!?!
After walking everyone of her stuffed animals to the crib and saying "Night, night Bear.... Night, night Hippo... etc" she insisted that it was time for her to go night night and time to get in the crib. She loved having all of her animals in her crib... Party in Lily's Crib.
This is Lily getting ready in the morning. Every morning when I do her hair she reaches for any toothbrush she can find and starts to brush her teeth. What good oral hygiene this kid has. She makes her mommy so proud.
This is Lily's bath turbin. She loved it, but she sure had a hard time holding her head up high. At first we tried to get a picture of her standing with it on but she had a hard time standing up straight. So we had to sit her down and take the picture but as you can see her head is still tipping.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I can't belive how big she's getting....so cute!
You do have fun times! I still can't believe that you have a blonde. How?????
Glad to see she like the Sonicare!!!! :)
No seriously, love the turbin - and yes, I still have one of those too, although I learned to balance it pretty good over the years - don't worry, she'll get there too!
She is darling, of course!! Love the picts!
What a funny girl!!!!
It is weird to see her without hair...she looks like her daddy!
Isn't she so much fun? Do you love seeing what her little mind comes up with on it's own? She's silly!
How fun!! I love the Party in Lily's crib!! Emma's bed look like that everynight!!
Post a Comment