Happy New Years. We had a great time getting all bundled up and heading up to the cabin. Lily was so excited to see some of her cousins there. She hasn't stopped talking about it yet, and that was a week ago.
Here Lily is being pulled to the top of the hill. This picture really doesn't give you the whole story. If you listen really hard maybe you can hear her saying "Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY"
As if we didn't get enough sledding on Thursday and Friday we decided that we needed to get over to the park and try out Michael's new tube on Saturday. Lily did a little better with the tube then she did with the sled.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You guys had a fun Christmas! Our Lils have the same pom-pom hat, just different colors! I love the sled and the tree decorating pics!
What a cutie! She has to be a brave girlie...Michael is her Dad!
He is an adventure all on his own! I still can't stop picturing him singing with the Rock Band game! He was pretty dang good...are you sure you should stick with radiology, Michael? You could have a promising future out on the road....
Hey, THANK YOU so MUCH for that game you gave Jake! They have had so much fun with it! Actually, we have ALL had a great time with it!
Love you guys!
That sledding sure looks fun! We still haven't taken Thayne out yet, but we plan to soon!
I bet Lily had sooo much fun with the kitchen and food!!!!!! You're tree looks so pretty!
I'm glad Christmas and New Year's Day was a good one for you guys. It's been forever since we've done something together and I totally think we should get together soon. I miss you and love you. You have such a cute family and I love all the pictures!!! I can't help but think about all the cooking you did around Christmas (I know you're such a great chef:).
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment