Lily was excited saturday afternoon to see her Aunt and Uncles puppy Mya.
Santa came to papa's christmas party so we went to join in the festivities she was so excited when Santa came in the door a jingling his bells, she went right up to the front with all of the rest of the kids. And we waited in line for 45min. She was excited and then....
...we sat her on his lap she took a look and then....
...she looked at me like this. Mom are you CRAZY what do you think you are doing? But for the record there were no tears or speaking. I took her to the mall today and she still got excited when we walked past santa so we must not have traumatized her too badly.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So cute, Lily is so brave!
She is so funny!!!! I'm just impressed she wasn't crying!!!! I hope you guys are having fun getting ready for Christmas and enjoying this time of year (and the SNOW!!!:)
Love ya!!!
I wish we had the same experience this year. Everyone told me that we all have a picture of us screaming on Santa's lap. Well, we got it this year.
Way to go Lil. Wait for next year!
What a cute puppy Lily's aunt has, she is adorable. I don't think I blame the kid for her feelings about Santa I have mixed feelings myself. He is a fat old man that is not particularly attractive but yet he brings toys and candy.
Post a Comment