I would like to just take a moment to express my gratitude. I am so thankful for all of the blessings that Heavenly Father has given me. The other day I was reflecting on the best days of my life and of course like everyone else it had to be the day that I married my sweet husband and the day they placed my beautiful baby in my arms. The feelings I had on those days are unforgettable. So of course this holiday season I am grateful to my wonderful hard working husband and my beautiful baby. I am also thankful for all of our family and friends and the support and help that they give to Michael, Lil, and I. I don't know what we would do without all of you. I am also grateful for two jobs that get Michael and I through these timessw. And durig these cold winter months who can forget the blessings of a home, heat, and food. I am thankful for the gospel and all that it gives to us, and I am thankful for the prayers of my Lil, they are so sweet and simple to me which is the way it should be. These are just a few things that I am grateful for this holiday season and I wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Cute family picture!!! You couldn't have said it better. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment