We went to the pumpkin patch and picked out our pumpkins, or as Lily says our "punkys" There were too many there for her to choose. She had fun and was so excited that her cousin Kyah came too. By the end Lily was very dirty, you would be to if you had little legs like hers and were walking on uneven grounds. But as you can see we were successful in finding our "punkys"
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a sweetie!!!! I LOVE pumpkin patches!!! Can't wait to see what kind of creations you make with those pumpkins you chose.
I have a season pass to Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo and didn't even know they had the Barnyard Boo going on. :( Too bad, looks like a blast!! Glad Lil can enjoy smelly things too!!
LOVE the car. Is it really hers?? Wow, she must be in heaven!
Awww! How fun! Are we going to carve the punky together at Dads? My boys keep asking when Chelle's making cookies to decorate and Michael is going to try to out do everyone's carving job...We are thinking of getting a season pass to Thanksgiving Point this year. It is so much fun there! Halloween is one of the best times to be there! I LOVE Wooley's hat!
Where'd you get the sweet car? It is sooo cute!
PS I am still planning on Lagoon...Bri might have to meet up with us later. He has his auction
that day:( I was hoping that Nate would have some nice Aunts and Uncles to take him on rides while I entertain Allie and Jake (the chicken) at the kiddie rides...
Just noticed the picture of her riding the horse. When did she get big enough to ride a horse without help!! To fast, just too fast!
Post a Comment