How cute! Those are great! I love the bubble picture and the horsey picture looks like it should be on a wall... What a funny daddy! Or is he wicked awesome?
We are currently living in South Jordan, UT. Michael is working as an MRI research technologist for the U of U and Michelle is working as a mom and a dental hygienist one day a week. Lily is working on her attitude, and Paige is just trying to survive her extra helpful sister.
5 comments:
I love the last two! Way pretty.
How cute! Those are great! I love the bubble picture and the horsey picture looks like it should be on a wall...
What a funny daddy! Or is he wicked awesome?
Wow Michael!! You should be a proffesional photographer I am super impressed.
Wow, Michelle, you have one talented husband. Given the subject it's hard to go wrong, but still...TALENT!!!!
I love them all, but the one where she is on the horse is soooooo CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment