WHAT A BIG GIRL!!! I would love to say that these were Lily's first steps, which if they were man she would be really good, but unfortunately she has been practicing for a few weeks. She is of course keeping us really busy with her walking. She gets to things so much faster. She is still a little tipsy and is falling all the time. Now she needs to learn how to go down the stairs. She can go up, thats the easy part, but going down is not in her learned behaviors. I love you Lil, you are such a smartie.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Posted by Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So big! So exciting. Expect now you can't let her out of your sight, especially in stores.
If you teach her to go down the stairs on her belly, it makes things much easier. Then she can advance to scooting down on her bum. Then holding on the wall. Then she might get daring and try it with no hands and fall a lot. Like my little guy.
It's so fun to see them get so independent. I love it!
Yes, she is such a cute smartie!!! Don't worry, she'll get to the stairs (going down) all too soon - and then you'll wish you could still carry everywhere!!! They grow so fast! I still like to rock Thayne whenever he'll let me!
Post a Comment