Today is Michelle's birthday so everybody wish her a happy 28th. Lil and I are so lucky to have her as our wife and mom. She works so hard to make us happy and take care of us, and you've got to admit, she's one hot mama! Happy birthday babe. We love you!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and another amazing year!!!
Happy Birthday to you..... I found your blog from Brian and Mary Ann's, I hope you don't mind if I peek in every now and again! I can't believe how big Lily is, how did that happen? She is a doll! Monica
Happy birthday, Michelle!
Happy Birthday Michelle!!! I enjoy working with you so much. I hope you have a great birthday weekend!
Happy
Birthday Mitch! We love ya!
Post a Comment