GOOD-BYE Uncle Jared or should we say Elder!! We were all excited and sad as we said goodbye to Jared last week. He left to go and serve his mission in Hartford, Connecticut. We were excited because we knew that was what he was supposed to do, he will definitely come out a better person. We were sad because we love him and we will miss seeing him. I told Michael that I only want to have girls because I am afraid I would be a freaky mom that would be calling mission presidents all the time, not that Lil can't be a missionary, but I would definitely be a freaky mom if she left. Lily loves Uncle Jared, everytime we would go to my dads, Jared would always take Lily right away. We were excited we got the first letter from him on Monday and he still seems happy. We are excited to hear more from him over the next two years. We love you Jared! You will be an awesome missionary. We also need to honor our Uncle Thomas. Thomas is Michaels little brother. He left on his mission at the end of Oct. (no blog then). He is busily serving in New Hampshire. Thomas loves being a missionary. These two elders are such good examples. We are proud of them and wish them the best. WE LOVE MISSIONARIES
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can't believe he is already going on a mission - where does time fly? He will be a great missionary. I'm trying to figure out who I can set him up with when he gets home, he's a handsome guy (not surprising, coming from your fam!). Love ya!
Oh...sad little Uncle Elder! We felt so bad for him having to turn and run out the door at the MTC, so he didn't lose his courage to go! But, what an example! My boys will always remember that experience and I am grateful to him for sharing it with them!
Post a Comment