What a week. Last week on Tues. Lily woke up from a nap with a fever of 103. So I took her to the doctor and they couldn't find anything wrong with her so they decided that she had a virus and that it just had to run its course. So of course she was still very moody and whiny on her birthday (Thurs.). Her Aunt Christine and I made her a beautiful daisy cake and when I brought it down to show her I said, "Happy Birthday" and she started to bawl. After a long nap, she was pleasant for her party but not her usual happy self. She was definitely spoiled and loved all the fun gifts she recieved. Lucky for us she had two parties and was able to enjoy her 2nd birthday cake.
For me I have looked back at this year in amazement. First I am amazed that it went so fast. Then I just watch her learn all the things that babies do. She is such a beautiful baby and I feel lucky that I was blessed to be her mom. Happy birthday Baby.





3 comments:
Hey Michelle! I'm a total blog stalker, and, well, found your blog. Hope you don't mind!
Your little Lily is adorable. Happy birthday to her! The cake picture is my favorite.
Happy Birthday Wooley! So glad to see you back to the happy little lady we all know! I love the newborn picture! Was she really that small?
Oh my gosh, I can't believe she's already one! She is so cute. That is so sad she was sick on her birthday, but of course, it's sad when they're sick, not matter what day it is! I'm glad she's feeling better!
Post a Comment